Thanks for calling the Giggle Dam Reservation Center, How May I Help You?
The current running show is:
Runs from July 10th until further notice.
“When a group of Canadian accountants inherits a traveling circus, and of course, have no idea how to run it, chaos ensues as everyone, including grandpa, insist on being part of the show. Whether on the flying trapeze or taming the lions, this circus is sure to disappoint.”
Dinner Included In Ticket Price: NO
Drinks Included: NO, Full Bar Service Available for Extra Cost
Group Reservations Accepted: YES
Included in the ticket price is a 5-course meal:
Course 1 & 2 (small joke):
– Beaver Dip & Chips
– Salad – Mixed greens with roasted pumpkin seeds and sun dried cranberries. Served with our house made Dijon vinaigrette.
– Steak & Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables
– Fried Chicken & Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables
– Seafood Catch of the Day, Mash, Seasonal Vegetables
– Chocolate Cake with Bailey’s Drizzle
Ticket Price: $39.99 plus Tax
Each ticket has additional charges $3.99 Booking Fee
Dinner is billed at $29.99 at the conclusion of the performance
Discounts?: No Discounts for Group Reservations
Tickets Are Non-Refundable – Tickets May be Transferred to Another Date (at least 2 weeks in advance)
(the box office also accepts cash and debit cards in person)
Take a Message
Quick Website Information:
- Group Reservations
- Birthday Celebrations
- Stag and Stagette Party
- Corporate Events
- Total Venue Bookings
- Christmas Parties
- Rent Our Band at Your Event
- Wedding Receptions and Events
- Giggle Dam Gift Cards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Regular Tickets
- Group Reservation for Party (includes Birthdays, Stags, Stagettes, etc.)
- Inquiry Form For Venue Rental
- Inquiry Form For Weddings
Giggle Dam Facts:
- Opened: 2001
- Size: 9600 sq. feet
- Theatre Total Capacity: 203
- Seating: Floor Level (180 seats) and Mezzanine Level (23 Seats)
- Open: Year Round
- Shows: Musical Comedy Shows Play Every Weekend, Dinner is Included in All Shows, Drinks are Extra
- Full Commercial Kitchen with our “DAM Chef” Pieter Van Meenan at the helm
- Fully Licensed Bar with Bartender until 1 a.m. on show nights
- Bar: Only open during performances or events
Box Office Hours of Operation
Guests may buy tickets and Giggle Dam Merchandise at the Box Office during the following times:
Box Office – Monday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Box Office – Saturday – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Hours on Show Nights:
Fridays: Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and run until approximately 11:00 p.m.
Saturdays: Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and run until approximately 10:00 p.m.
Sundays: Doors open at 4:30 p.m. and run until approximately 8:00 p.m.
All shows start 30 minutes after the doors open. We allow late arrivals.
Address, Phone, Email
The Giggle Dam is Located at:
2616 Shaughnessy St
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 3G6
Tel. (604) 944-4453