UPDATE: JUNE 23, 2020 – The Giggle Dam Dinner Theatre is ecstatic to announce that we will return to the stage on July 10, 2020. Our box office has reopened, and we have a 60 page safety plan in place for operating during COVID-19. This plan includes procedures to keep both you and our staff safe. You’ll be able to download a copy of this plan later this week as we continue to share our re-open plan.
Today, we published a safety video to let you know about some of the great changes we’ve made at the Dam to ensure that when you come back to the theatre.
In general, you can expect:
- You may book for up to groups of 6 or less during the pandemic;
- We’ve removed tables and spaced out seating to place 2m distance between each party;
- Our staff will now wear masks table-side and gloves when touching your drinks or dinner plate;
- We’ve made our right door the entry door, and our left door the exit door to control the flow of traffic in one direction, keeping you safe;
- We’ve restricted the number of people that can enter the kitchen;
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the Dam;
- Existing tickets that could not be used will be honoured and do not expire;
- Along with hundreds of other changes and procedures, which you can read all about in our Safety Plan.
Guests who purchased tickets, but were unable to attend the performance due to COVID-19 will be receiving an email on Friday, June 26, 2020 with a special promo code they can use on our website. Starting Friday, you’ll simply enter your previous ticket number in the promo code field at checkout to receive the full value of your previously unused tickets. The value of the COVID-19 tickets we cancelled does not expire.
We’ll have many more updates for you in the coming weeks and days. We can’t wait to see you all again very soon.
Prior COVID-19 Updates
UPDATE: March 16, 2020 – The Province of British Columbia banned events of 50 people or more. As a result, all our performances have been cancelled until the ban has been lifted. Everyone who has current tickets will have the opportunity to rebook once we reopen. We are a small local business as well with a cast and staff of more than 45 who are all affected as well. We know this is a hard time for everyone. Stay safe, and stay well.
So What Happens to My Tickets?
Tickets will be held for you at the box office. Once we reopen, you may rebook for any performance you wish.
Can I Use The Value of My Tickets for Other Giggle Dam Services and Merchandise?
Yes! You can apply the value of the tickets you’ve purchased to any other Giggle Dam services, including performances, beverages at any of our performances, or Giggle Dam merchandise.
When Will Your Box Office Reopen?
Our Box Office will reopen once the Province lifts the province-wide ban on events over 50 people.
I Contacted the Box Office About My Reservation, When Will I Receive a Response?
We will be back in contact once we reopen. Thank you for your patience.